Club YoYo

4:36 AM







I don't do too many personal posts but these photos of my friends and i came out so amazing i couldn't help my self. Thank you Josh (CWolf Photography). We all went out for one of my oldest and best guy friends birthday over the weekend. During the week i went birthday shopping with him to find the perfect birthday outfit. He wanted something bold and different. Can never go wrong with Melbourne label Jack London. That Red blazer is such a statement piece. If you ever come to Melbourne and are looking for a spot to check out the hottest rnb and Hip Hop...YoYo have you covered. The people dress so amazing too. For fashion addicts like me i love seeing this unique hip hop edgy style at clubs which i find quite refreshing then the usual tight ass cheap looking dresses or shirt/vest combo you see at most clubs.  
Might have to do a post on the crowd soon too !!
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this