I Got It From My MAMA

2:01 PM


Mothers Day was on Sunday so i thought I'd dig through old photo albums and share with you my mothers amazing style from back in the day.excuse the quality of the photos my cameras broken at the moment so i had to use the iphone. My favorites are definitely the green jumpsuit and the acid wash jeans. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY  Love you xox

Loving the YELLOW


Checkered dress

ACID wash (yes thats me)

High Wasited purple skit and matching shoes

Street Styling with white pants and bright pink cardi

Bottle green jumpsuit and black ankle boots

FURR

black and white

Melbourne trains...so old skool

scarfing it up

In traditional outfit...one of my favorite photos of her

another one in the red furr

black and white

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this