Fashion Fortune

4:04 PM

Okay so i've been a bit busy with uni so my posts aren't that up to scratch and i apologize. Just some quick updates about whats been going on. The fashion fairy's have been quite kind to me this month and blessed me with lots of awesome news.

1. I came across this cool event called Fashion meets Music which i will be covering . ill do a post on the event soon so keep a look out
2. The lovely mastermind behind St Kilda Fashion Markets has asked me to help make the next event even more bigger and better then the first one which i am really excited about.
3. Got my 2nd round applications for Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. WOO

Events to look forward to in the next few months
  • Mission 65 Fashion show - 1st June
  • Fashion Meets Music 2011 - 18th June
  • Civilian Chavez fashion show - 29th of July

Here are my May purchases (more on them soon) :  

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cute blog! Please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, you're so lucky!

    BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls,

    glad you like my blog :) will definitely check out your blogs

    oh and like my facebook page if you already haven't done so
    www.facebook.com/everydaylikethis

    looking forward to reading your blogs

    xx

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this